- Early stage critical illness waive of premium is designed with the expectation of giving customers peace of mind against financial burdens when they have to continue to pay for insurance policy if they diagnose a critical illness at any stage.
- Insurance benefit is paid when the Life Assured survives after 14 days from the date of diagnosis.
- Age entry of Life Assured: 18 years to 65 years old
- Expiry age of Life Assured: 75 years old.
- Premium payment period: according to premium payment period of basic products.
- For a free consultancy please contact the nearest branch / transaction office or call 1900 6929 (24/7).